Tue, Jan 10|
Government Contracting 101
Essentials for Federal Contracting. Come work on your business, not in your business!
Time & Location
Jan 10, 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Boise, 380 E Parkcenter Blvd - Suite 330, Boise, ID 83706, USA
About the event
Join the Idaho Women's Business Center, Idaho Connect, PTAC & SBA for a 3-hour hands-on live training to discover the steps you want to take to start contracting.
We will cover the following topics: With specific tailoring to the businesses that attend.
- Now you have a NAICS code; what does that mean?
- Should you have multiple NAICS codes?
- How to navigate the NAICS website.
- Can I afford to sell to the government?
- Introduction to SAM.gov & how to navigate the system.
- Federal contracting checklist.
- Local & state government opportunities
- Q&A, Simulated PTAC session
Please bring a business laptop, SAM/DSBS login information, and a current capabilities statement (if completed).
Please bring a computer so you can navigate the necissary links to participate in this class. This class is a precousor to additional classes on special topics with PTAC, visit PTAC (idahoptac.org) to learn more!